Joining the digital revolution actively, Shivalik Bank has started with mobile banking facilities for its customers.
With Shivalik Bank Mobile Banking discover quick, simple and convenient way to take command of your bank account, on your mobile phone.
Here are some benefits the customers can enjoy once they get on board with our mobile banking facility.
- Account Balance enquiry and recent transactions: Customers can view their balances and recent transactions through the mobile application anywhere and any number of times without travelling to the bank or ATM. This also provides one view to customer for all his\her customer accounts with the bank.
- Funds transfer: Customers can transfer funds immediately to other accounts with Shivalik Bank or with other banks through the use of Mobile banking. It is secure and authorized National Payments Corporation of India. The options for payment given to customer are as follows:
- To my other SMCB account
- To other SMCB account
- To other Bank’s account
- Service Request: Customers can avail and use various services through Mobile banking for which otherwise they would have to travel to branch for availing these services.
- Cheque book Request– Customers can request for new chequebook through their mobile application without travelling to branch.
- Blocking the card when stolen (Safety feature) – In case of debit card being stolen or lost, customer can instantly block his\her debit card using mobile application to stop all transactions through that card.
- Cheque Enquiry and Stop Cheque: – Customers can view the status of cheque processing and also stop the cheque payments
- Request for new Debit card – Customers can request for new debit card by applying on the mobile banking application.
- ATM \ Branch \ Locker Locator: Customers can locate the nearby Branches, ATMs and Locker Branches in any part of the country. The details of searched ATM or Branch will be visible to the customer (like address and contact number)
(Currently our mobile app is available on Android based mobile phones only.)