Providing easy credit solutions for farmers to sustain expenses related to cultivation and working capital requirements as they can now pay in easy instalments with low competitive interest rates. Shivalik bank provides timely credit for crop cultivation, Investment credit for Direct Agriculture purposes, allied activities and consumption requirement.
For irrigated lands (3 acres and above): Maximum loan ceiling for ranges from Rs.1 Lac to 20 Lac (maximum ceiling is not valid for medicinal and herbal plants, hi-tech agriculture and plantation crops)
For un-irrigated lands, two times of the land acreage of the irrigated limit will be reckoned.
- Farmer’s with ancestral/perpetual rights
- Not being defaulters to any credit institution
- 12 months for normal crops
- 18 months for long duration crops or marketing of produce (whichever is earlier)
- ID and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Security for loan
- Existing Track record
- Balance sheet and other supporting financials
- Non-encumbrance and Title Report
- Land proof
- Share Capital for regular members will be Rs. 100/- (uptoRs. 10.00 lac) and Rs. 500/- (above Rs. 10.00 Lac to Rs. 50.00 Lac).
- All loans are applicable to actual bank charges which include valuation, legal and all actual bank charges
To know more visit your nearest branch.