At Shivalik Bank, we believe in promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship and support those who are willing and motivated to start something on their own. We provide credit for working capital requirements on liberal terms to small traders and thereby support them in their endeavours.
- Individual/Proprietorship having existing business for last 3 years
- Period of Finance is maximum up to 15 years
- The maximum amount of Loan cannot exceed Rs. 25.00 lacs or 60% distress sale value of the property.
- ID and Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Security for Loan
- Existing track record
- Balance sheet and other financials
- Valuation Report
- Non-encumbrance and Title Report
- Proof of Income/Self-assessment from borrower
- Copy property insurance with banker’s clause
- Life/Term Insurance of the applicant (optional)
*Share Capital for regular members will be Rs. 100/- (upto Rs. 10.00 lac) and Rs. 500/- (above Rs. 10.00 Lac to Rs. 50.00 Lac).
*All loans are applicable to actual bank charges which include valuation, legal and all actual bank charges
To know more visit your nearest branch.