Boost the growth of your business and thrive as you leave the financial stress with us. Now, you can use your warehouse receipts to avail a loan from Shivalik bank. Worry more about the operational and other important business decisions rather than fretting over your financial requirements.
Avail up to 60% on the basis of warehouse receipts of the pulses (Masoor, Doller chana, Desi chana and Vishal chana), Wheat mustard seeds, soya been and Oats.
- Must be a farmer/trader
- 12 months or arrival of new crop whichever is earlier
- ID and Address Proof
- Existing Track record
- Income viability sheet
- Balance sheet and other supporting financials
- Valuation Report
- Non-encumbrance and Title Report
- Proof of Income/Self-assessment from borrower
- Copy property insurance with banker’s clause
In case of a Proprietorship/Partnership/Company
- Registration certificate or proof of carrying on the business in case of a proprietorship
- Copy of partnership deed in case of partnership
- Memorandum and articles of association in case of company
- Certificate of registration of company in case of company
*Share Capital for regular members will be Rs. 100/- (upto Rs. 10.00 lac) and Rs. 500/- (above Rs. 10.00 Lac to Rs. 50.00 Lac).
*All loans are applicable to actual bank charges which include valuation, legal and all actual bank charges
To know more visit your nearest branch.