|SAVING BANK ACCOUNT||RATE OF INTEREST (%p.a.)|
|Balance upto 1 Lac||3.50%|
|Above 1 Lac to 5 Lacs||3.50%|
|Above 5 Lacs to 10 Lacs||3.75%|
|Above 10 Lacs to 25 Lacs||4.00%|
|Above 25 Lacs to 50 Lacs||4.25%|
|Above 50 Lacs to 1 Crore||4.75%|
|Above 1 Crore to 2 Crore||5.00%|
|Above 2 Crore to 7 Crore||5.50%|
|Above 7 Crore||7.00%|
- Interest is calculated on day - end balances maintained in the savings account and paid out on a quarterly basis.
- The interest is calculated basis incremental balance slabs.
|Tenure Period||RATE OF INTEREST (%p.a.)|
|Below 25 Lacs||Above 25 Lacs|
|7 days to 14 days||3.50%||3.75%||4.00%|
|15 days to 29 days||4.00%||4.25%||4.50%|
|30 days to 90 days||4.50%||4.75%||5.00%|
|91 days to 179 days||5.00%||5.25%||5.50%|
|180 days to 269 days||5.75%||6.00%||6.25%|
|270 days to 364 days||5.75%||6.00%||6.25%|
|365 days to 547 days||6.00%||6.25%||6.50%|
|548 days to 729 days||6.50%||6.75%||7.00%|
|730 days to 998 days||6.50%||6.75%||7.00%|
|999 days and above||5.50%||5.75%||6.00%|
|Tenure||RATE OF INTEREST (%p.a.)|
|6 months to less than 9 months||5.75%||6.25%|
|9 months to less than 12 months||5.75%||6.25%|
|1 year to less than 18 months||6.00%||6.50%|
|18 months to less than 2 years||6.50%||7.00%|
|2 years to less than 3 years||6.50%||7.00%|
|3 years to 10 years||5.50%||6.00%|
(Flexi Recurring Deposit Accounts are opened for term expressed in multiple of quarters. Interest for terms of 6 months and above is compounded quarterly and payable at maturity.)
- The incentive for Senior Citizens/ Staff will be an additional spread of 0.5% over the above card rates.
- High value deposits of Rs 25 lacs and above will be at an additional spread of 0.25% over the card rates.
- Card rates up to 6 months are on simple interest basis. All rates above 6 months shall be quarterly compounded.
- Tax at source is deducted as per Income Tax regulations prevalent from time to time.
- A customer can avail additional interest under only one scheme (either in Sr. Citizen or in High Value)
- For Senior citizen age of the first applicant should be 60 years or above. (HUF cannot avail Senior citizen benefits)
- Please note that premature payment will attract 1% penalty on the interest for the period, which the deposit has run, or card rate of original deposit whichever is less
External Benchmark Lending Rate (EBLR)
4.00% + Spread
- The external benchmark used in the EBLR is the RBI Repo Rate which may be subject to change by the Reserve Bank of India.
- All applicable loans disbursed post 26 April 2021 are under the EBLR framework.
- EBLR would be subject to change by the bank based on changes to the external benchmark and the spread from time to time.
- Savings Accounts (w.e.f. April 01, 2020)
- Current Account (w.e.f April 01, 2020)
- Loans and Advances (w.e.f April 01,2020)
- Savings Account (valid till March 31, 2020)
- Current Account (valid till March 31, 2020)
- Loans and Advances (valid till March 31, 2020)
- SHG Savings Account (valid till June 30, 2019)