Joining the digital revolution actively, Shivalik Mobile Banking App takes care of daily banking needs with fund transfers, Bill Payments, Fixed Deposits, Loans and a lot more.
With Shivalik Bank Mobile Banking discover quick, simple and convenient way to take command of your bank account, on your mobile phone.
Here are some benefits the customers can enjoy once they get on board with our mobile banking facility.
Account Balance enquiry and recent transactions: Customers can view their balances and recent transactions through the mobile application anywhere and any number of times without travelling to the bank or ATM. This also provides one view to customer for all his\her customer accounts with the bank.
Funds transfer: Customers can transfer funds immediately to other accounts with Shivalik Bank or with other banks through the use of Mobile banking. It is secure and authorized National Payments Corporation of India. The options for payment given to customer are as follows:
Service Request: Customers can use our mobile banking app for availing various services, for which earlier they use to travel to branch.
- Open FD/RD/RF online: Customers can open Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits and Recurring Flexi-Deposit online.
- Cheque book Request: Request for new chequebook through mobile application without travelling to branch.
- Cheque Enquiry and Stop Cheque: Customers can view the status of cheque processing and also stop the cheque payments
- Online DD Request: Hassle free DD making online without waiting in queue.
- Blocking the card: In case of debit card being stolen or lost, customer can instantly block his\her debit card using mobile application to stop all transactions through that card.
- Generate/Re-generate Debit Card PIN: In case customer forgot or needs to be generate new debit card PIN, he/she can request online for the same.
Pay Bills: With Shivalik Mobile Banking App customers can pay bills through Shivalik Mobile Banking App.
Register for Mobile Banking and start your mobile banking services today!!