Project Manager – Information Technology
- Qualification – B.Tech, MCA, MBA
- Certifications (prefered) – ITIL, CSM, PMP
- Finacle (CBS / Digital Banking suite) exposure a must
- Well versed in program and project management practices including risk management, project planning, status reporting, project governance, stakeholder management etc.
- Excellent with written and oral communications skills
- Strong presentation skills especially to senior management
- Should have managed/lead small and medium sized projects and teams, preferably in banking domain
- Well-versed with ITIL and ITSM concepts
- Well-versed with project management tools like MS Project and analytics tools like MS PowerBI
- Understanding of following (any/all) would be an advantage: Vendor management, Commercial negotiations and Contracting, Procurement and Invoicing, Asset life-cycle management
Years of Experience
- 5-8 years
- Upto 14 Lacs p.a.