Credit Executive who will examine the financial statements and other credit-related information of individuals or businesses to assess the risk involved in lending money. Credit Officer will determine the creditworthiness of individuals and all types of organizations for purposes of arranging for a loan, due diligence for a potential partnership or buyout.
Responsibilities will include:
- Appraise/underwriting the loan applications by assessing overall credit eligibility of customer as per Income and as per uses.
- Responsible for the application process from login to disbursement.
- Managing quality of portfolio, post disbursement documents and partly disbursed cases.
- Co-ordinate with legal, technical and Risk Control Unit agency for processing the file/docket.
- Responsible for TAT of delivering sanction letter and disbursement.
- Preparation of MIS, resolving customer issues and legal cases pertaining to sanction and disbursement process.
- Taking care of audit queries and maintaining good audit score.
- To perform due diligence check about the customer and verify genuine document required for appraisal.
- Prepare financial and ratio analysis of the customer and analyze the risk associated for business limits and term loans.
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to train and develop others
- Willingness to travel
- Should have experience in Handling Home Loan & Loan Against Property, Business Loan & Personal Loan.
Years of Experience
- 2-8 years