Branch Operations Manager
- Managing Operations and overall functioning of the bank branch.
- Responsible for adherence to all guidelines and regulatory requirements in the branch.
- Cost Management and Cost-effectiveness at the branch to ensure profitability, also ensure that the branch adheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Responsible for dealing with External and Internal Auditors and inspections and compliance
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required
- Ensure efficient and prompt service to Bank’s clientele.
- Supervise and entrust duties & responsibilities of subordinates to ensure quick disposal of work in both – Credit & Liabilities – verticals in the Branch.
- Conducting business development activities to achieve business targets.
- Supervise and entrust Recovery of Overdue and follow-up of Non-Performing Assets.
- Overall Branch Administration
- Authorization of clearing / cash / transfers
- Generally supervise and control the work of staff and departments in Branch and issue necessary directions.
Years of Experience
- 6-12 years