- Managing Operations and overall functioning of the branch.
- Responsible for meeting the branch targets and adherence to all guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the daily remittance by individual loan customers, Cost Management and Cost-effectiveness at the branch to ensure profitability, also ensure that the branch adheres to the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Ensuring that the customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through the financial product offerings of the bank.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development and Revenue Generation.
- Ensure all laid down system and processes are followed at the branch as stipulated by the Senior Management.
- Ensure that all staff are adequately trained on the Products of the Bank and Sales Processes.
- Responsible for dealing with External and Internal Auditors and inspections and compliance.
- Achievement of incremental number and value targets for Liabilities (CA, SA, FD); Assets (Home, Auto & other assets) and Fee Products (MF, LI, GI, Gold & other fee products)
- Ensure operations, risk control and process adherence at Branches
- Ensure operations and risk control at Branches in line with internal and regulatory guidelines as per operations manual and e-circulars issued from time to time
- Adhere to standardised brand guidelines – inside the branch and outside the branch Branch upkeep and maintenance spic & span, availability of necessary infrastructure in branch
- Responsible for overall profitability
- Multiple location in Madhya Pradesh
Years of Experience
- 8-15 years