Hear Our Story
A co-operative bank, which started small in the district Saharanpur, has now emerged to become the first and largest multi-state Urban Co-operative Bank in Uttar Pradesh. Shivalik Bank is not just focused on being completely technology driven but has dedicated itself to become an approachable solution to all the banking needs of the modern Indian user.
To serve the lowest strata of society with the best products at the best prices and the best technology- driven customer service, at the same time being a model employer for the national industry and emerging as a global role model in the small banking sector.
Message from the team
We aim to dedicate our energy towards serving the rural and urban sector in the most transparent manner and providing them with modern technology driven services at the most affordable rates. Also, we possess a team of dedicated professionals who wholeheartedly dedicate their efforts to provide the best quality of customer services.
Board of Directors
Always inspiring us and driving us towards success is a team that is determined, focused, exemplary and has constantly acted as our guiding light.
- Mr. Yashvir Kumar Gupta – Chairman
- Mr. S.P. Gulati – Vice Chairman
- Mr. Sudhakar Agarwal – Director
- Mr. V.K.Dhingra – Director
- Mr. Sanjay Gupta – Director
- Dr. Sanjeev Mittal – Director
- Mr. Sarvesh Singhal – Director
- Dr. Kamal Kant Gupta – Director
- Mr. Arun Kumar Malik – Director
- Mr. Satyasheel Rao – Director
- Mr. Suveer Kumar Gupta – MD & CEO
Shivalik Bank ensures that all clients are secured and offered with the best of policies and arrangements. That’s why we have corporate tie-ups with various well renowned and trusted organizations for you to choose from and select the best policy.
- New India Assurance Co. Ltd.: Shivalik Bank has tied up with New India Assurance Ltd to provide General Insurance policies to its clients. New India Assurance Co. Ltd., founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, a Multinational General Insurance Company, today operates in 28 countries and headquartered at Mumbai, India.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd.: Shivalik Bank has tied up with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to provide life insurance policies to its clients. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance is a private general insurance company in India. The company is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a German financial services company.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance Company: Shivalik Bank has tied up with Star Health and Allied Insurance Company to provide Health Insurance policies to its clients. Established in 2006, Star Health and Allied Insurance Company is solely dedicated to providing medical insurance policies at affordable rates to the public.
- LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India): Shivalik Bank has tied up with LIC to provide Life insurance policies to its clients. Being one of the most trusted and well-renowned life insurers in the country, LIC is one of the top choices for timely settlement and claims.
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.: Shivalik Bank has tied up with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to provide life insurance policies to its clients. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a European financial services company.
Awards and Recognition
Striving towards excellence every year
When efforts are recognized and acknowledged, it is bliss. Our team at Shivalik Bank works immensely hard to deserve the accolades it has received over the years.
- In 2017, Shivalik Bank has received ‘Banking Service Excellence Award For Technology’ in All India Urban Co-operative Banking Summit held in Bangalore, organized by The Karnataka State Co-operative Urban Banks Federation Ltd.
- Shivalik Bank has received The Best I.T. Head FCBA Award 2016.
- The Bank has been adjudged with India’s Top 100 Co- operative Banks 2015 Awards and received ‘Certificate of Excellence’ by BitStreamMediawoks, one of the fastest growing technology media, events and integrated marketing companies in the Asia Pacific region.
- The Bank has received “Young Achiever’s Award” by Hindustan Media Ventures, a leading newspaper in North India.
- Mr. Suveer Kumar Gupta, the MD & CEO of the Bank has been awarded The Best Youth CEO under Mid-Sized Co-operative Bank category in the FCBA Awards for 2015 by Banking Frontiers – one of the leading magazines in the coop – banking sector.