Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is self-service terminal that enables you to deposit cash without any manual intervention of the branch officer. Now no need to fill deposit slips and stand in long queues at the cash counter. Deposit your cash through the simple and fast CDM installed in the branch and get instant credit in your account.
To use the CDM, you must have a valid Shivalik Bank's 12 digit account number in which you wish to deposit the money.
• Instant credit in your account.
• Immediate receipt.
• No need to fill deposit slips.
• No need to stand in long queues.
• No need to sort and arrange your cash denomination wise.
• Transactional SMS on registered mobile.
• Available after banking hours too.
• Available in Sunday and holidays too.
• Safe and Secure.
* As per RBI guidelines, you may deposit only up to Rs. 49,999 per account per day if your PAN number is updated with the Bank. To deposit more than Rs. 49,999, please update your PAN detail by visiting any Shivalik Bank’s Branch.
Deposit in any account by entering Shivalik Bank's 12 digit account number
• Choose “Cash deposit options on machine”.
• Enter 12 digit account number.
• Machine will display the name of the account holder.
• If correct, please accept.
• Read the guidelines and accept.
• Place the money in the cash deposit slot and select “Continue”.
• See the Screen for cash summary.
• Please take the receipt of Cash deposit.
Note- If your receipt have the unsuccessful message, you will get the credit in next working day. However please keep the receipt safe with you until you get the credit.